If you are a woman, you must has some feeling that you are not safe in sometimes, because you are not strong enough to fight back to the attacker. However, if you are dating a security guard, then you don’t have to worry about your safety.
Here’s something you may not have considered about these individuals: they have personal and professional qualities that make them wonderful dating partners. Here are some of the reasons you might want to date a security guard:
1. Wherever you go on a date, you’ll feel safe.
2. These individuals understand human behavior and psychology. They are perceptive about what motivates people.
3. Security guards exude confidence and self-assurance.
4. These professionals typically work independently—they are self-reliant and self-motivated.
5. Security guards are part of a growing and increasingly important profession. Career opportunities abound.
6. These individuals have strong negotiation and conflict-resolution skills. They know that defusing a volatile situation is far better than dealing with the aftermath.
7. Security guards are dedicated to serving and helping others, qualities that enhance a romantic relationship.
8. They are good listeners, giving careful attention to what other people say and making an effort to understand.
9. These men and women demonstrate self-control and composure under pressure. They know how to control their emotions and remain level-headed.
10. They are dependable and reliable. They must fulfill their role—otherwise trouble may ensue.
11. Security guards are adaptable and flexible, able to react well to shifting conditions.
12. These men and women have strong people skills, equipped to deal with a variety of temperament types and personalities often under tense circumstances.
13. They have demonstrated persistence, having completed thorough training and preparation.
14. Security guards know how to manage stress. They aren’t easily ruffled by challenging situations.
15. Dating a security guard, you will receive helpful advice about your personal and household safety.
Why else should one want to date a security guard?